Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday Week

Well, the birthday week is over. It ended with a weekend that was less eventful than I would've hoped. But that's ok. My best friend Blair & I gathered about 20 of our friends and are heading down to Atlantic City next weekend for a night of gambling, dancing, and of course drinking at Harrah's. Now THOSE are the pics you're going to want to see.

In other updates, I've been offered the full-time position as the Spa Coordinator. Since my boss decided she's going to sell the tanning salon, I decided that I'm going to take it- but she's going to have to pay me more. I'm filling my September, October, November, and December calendars with a strict work-school schedule so I can excel, get my GPA up, and make tons of money in preparation for FIT. Sounds thrilling, doesn't it?

I'm bored just thinking about it!

On a sidebar: I'm looking a weight-loss blogging buddy that's going to motivate me. Not sure how I'm going to decide to go ahead with this journey but I want to lose 20 pounds like, 2 months ago...I'm actually really bummed that I have yet to lose any and I have to appear at my big, official, 21st birthday debut looking the way I do. No matter. I need someone who's up for the challenge... Let me know.

So here are the photos, as promised:


Me + my 5 closest friends at the beach on my birthday


Myself & the Lovely Roxane


Me & some friends at the bar Tuesday night.


At the bar wednesday night (the night of Roxane's kareoke video)



And finally, my new hair color! Just freshly unveiled today! Thoughts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hi, you've reached Blake, I'm not available to blog right now..." Jokes Leave me a comment though, and I will get back to you :)