Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm the Karen

So I'm M.I.A which I'm convincing myself is a good thing. I'm 20 years old and I need to be out having a life. If I sat home every night and blogged- as Dane Cook would say- Nice to meet you, I'm a red flag.

Unfortunately, I'm not having a lot of luck with my social life lately. Actually, it's sucking a lot. Improving, but still sort of in the toilet. For one thing, I'm incredibly awkward ESPECIALLY around guys. I have a knack for meeting all the wrong people, at the wrong time, and saying the wrong thing. WHY?!

Let's analyze: I know I have a dry, sarcastic (read:bitchy) sense of humor- I know it can be threatening. I know I'm loud, outspoken, and unabashed. I know that (aside from this) I seem to be pretty sure of who I am. I know I have a big heart, but I'm damn good at keeping it guarded. I know people who dont know me, just dont "get" me. I know I seem mean, but I swear I'm not.

I feel like I want to fall off the face of the earth. I feel like everyone I know loves to hate me, with the exception of my friends. I dont understand why, and I'm not going to lie- straight up- it hurts my feelings. I hate that people love to hate me- being that person is a terrible thing.

Another referrence for the Dane Cook fans- I feel like "the Karen"

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hi, you've reached Blake, I'm not available to blog right now..." Jokes Leave me a comment though, and I will get back to you :)