Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Drained x Infinity

Hello World,
Just checking in to let you know how exhausted I am. There aren't many people who know this about me... But I have a heart the size of Texas (maybe even bigger still) and I can't ever say "no" to anyone. Over time, this is starting to become a huge inconvenience to me...

I can't say no to work because it's money
I can't say no to family because I feel indebted to them
I can't say no to my friends because I feel horrible when people say no to me
I can't say no to most men because I personally hate rejection
I can't say no to things I know I don't want to do, even when I know it would be in my best interest.

It all just builds and it all just wears on you. Year after year of people coming to you with their problems, their heartache, their guilt...Barely gives you any time to deal with your own issues. When your problems finally confront you...You're too mentally spent to deal with them.

I'm too tired to even blog. I'm too tired/afraid to get the gears going on this topic because I can already feel the stress building in my shoulders as I'm typing it.

Another futile attemp at a cry for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hi, you've reached Blake, I'm not available to blog right now..." Jokes Leave me a comment though, and I will get back to you :)