Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So I'm sitting in class

And I know, I've been a bad little bloggamama... Neglecting my readers and I don't know what else to say other than SORRY! I'm working like a mad woman and I have as of late, recovered my social life... Somewhat. I've been hitting up the gym, going out, trying to make sense of my life and where it's headed.

I couldn't be any more lost if I tried!!! I'm so frustrated. I have a dead end job, no future school plans, no boyfriend or potential suitors. I also have no car, no liscense, and no papers-complete with (you guessed it!) NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.

I have an idea where I'd like to be... I spent some time at Hofstra last weekend and totally enjoyed being in Long Island with my best friends. I met guys I'd actually be interested in seeing again... Depressingly ironic considering I had to be back in the dirty by Sunday. I love NJ but I find myself wishing I didn't live here... I feel like i'd rather live anywhere but here!

Why?
Because I've made so many mistakes, and have earned myself such a reputation- a bitch, someone who might be "easy" or is just flat-out weird and I'm not proud. On the other hand I'm sick of trying to prove myself to others. I'm sick of trying to prove people wrong about me. These small-town boys are easily intimidated by a girl with big-city dreams. I want to be so much more than this and while I know I don't need a guy to support me through my trials and tribulations, it'd be nice not to feel so lobeli sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hi, you've reached Blake, I'm not available to blog right now..." Jokes Leave me a comment though, and I will get back to you :)