Monday, August 31, 2009

Blake Goes Shopping

So as you may or may not know, I am a fashion major. Logic dictates that I would be a label-loving, shopaholic. The latter is true, the former is not. I buy clothes wherever I like them- sometimes that even means flea markets!

This past weekend I went to Nordstroms, Forever 21, and Burlington Coat Factory. The discounts were ridiculous. Truth be told the last thing I need is clothes, shoes, or anything else that falls under the category of apparel. But I'm addicted, and it's better than smoking!

The thing about being a shopaholic is you have to be smart about it. Only use your credit card if you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. Ask for giftcards for your birthday, and only use cash. Shop late spring for next winter's wardrobe. Shop early fall for next summer's wardrobe. Get it? And don't start about the "trends changing" trends are typically the same. Buy basics. Don't go crazy.

Here's what I bargained shopped for:




4 comments:

  1. a.w.e.s.o.m.e!!!

    I *heart* your outfits! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shoes that are so similar to those LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lil' sis is a shopaholic & does the same thing. But lately she enters every contest she can find on Blog sights (AND WINS EVERY WEEK). So how can you beat shopping for free, just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I love me some forever 21. deals and styles and overall super cutie fashions. I call it forever 35 in my case ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Hi, you've reached Blake, I'm not available to blog right now..." Jokes Leave me a comment though, and I will get back to you :)