Monday, August 17, 2009

My first Not Me Monday

I did NOT spend my first weekend being 21, being lame and staying in. I also did NOT get my hair dyed blonde, blow off my diet for the weekend, or ignore phone calls I did NOT want to answer. I did NOT spend the entire weekend eating cheese/dairy products and wallowing in self-pity because I missed talking to UK (who may or may not have spent the weekend with his ex-or-once-again-girlfriend). I have not wasted 2 hours of my precious employer's money/time on the internet this morning. No, certainly I would not do that! I also am NOT compusively checking my AIM account to see whether or not UK has signed on. I did NOT drunkenly set his photo as my background last week. Nah uh. Not me.

I'm not. I'm not. I'm not. I refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hi, you've reached Blake, I'm not available to blog right now..." Jokes Leave me a comment though, and I will get back to you :)