Monday, August 17, 2009

So I think I'm quitting

Quitting dating. Seriously? Two weeks on this stupid dating website and I have nothing to show for it. A couple phone numbers, a couple weak attempts from guys to have me send them pictures (ew!), and just a little extra boost for my ego. 19 Pages full of emails from potential dates, and 37 people who've added me on their 'favorite' list. Except all of these lovely suitors have yet to make any kind of impression on me. It's the same old story- the ones with the looks don't have the personality (or in some cases the brains) and the ones with the personality or brains, I'm simply not attracted to (or they treat me like a 5 year old).

So, I quit at dating. Why bother anyway? My prince will find me when the time comes. I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hi, you've reached Blake, I'm not available to blog right now..." Jokes Leave me a comment though, and I will get back to you :)