Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terrible Tuesday


My sister and I were on the way to my work today and I decided that today is indeed, Terrible Tuesday. Mostly because I ran out of contact solution last night and my eyes are BURNINGGGGGGGG this morning. I had to close the blinds at work because the snow from the great eastern board is blinding me. As a matter of fact I'm typing this with my eyes closed. Amazing, I know. I was a top keyboarder (is that even a word?)in my 3rd grade class. And that was quite a long time ago.

I feel fantastic. Aside from not being able to see properly, I slept like crap, froze the entire night, haven't had the chance to properly shower, I have a math test in a few hours which I have little or no understanding of the material. Whoever decided that fashion majors need math other than basic retail math...I curse you. Honestly! I can understand needing to know and properly fill a profit and loss statement. What I can't fathom is that my job in the fashion industry is going to have me rotating and multiplying matrices!

On a lighter note: tomorrow will be a week that I've gone without coffee. I have to admit, it's still hard to turn down but I think I'm really kicking the addiction. I don't have headaches anymore, which is awesome. I've also noticed that my tummy is a lot less bloated. But isn't coffee kind of a natural diuretic? Don't know, maybe thats the wrong word for it. I've also worn my blessed mother bracelet for 7 straight days now, which is amazing. I can't believe I haven't torn it off yet. I usually have to remove everything nightly.

Currently waiting on my friend to tell me whether or not she's available to give me a ride to school. If she's not I just don't know how I'll get there, which means I don't know how I'm going to take the math test, which means I'm uncertain of how I'll pass that class.

BTW, here's a way to know that you really care about someone: I receive emails at least once weekly from Neimanmarcus.com (who doesn't want to oogle all the goodies they can't afford?!) and I clicked around so much on the Juicy Men's dept. that I forgot to look at the women's for myself! I was looking for Crookers, because his birthday is at the end of April. Lucky son of a gun I'll be done with my school payments then.

And there I go again, giving so much of myself...For what exactly, no one knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hi, you've reached Blake, I'm not available to blog right now..." Jokes Leave me a comment though, and I will get back to you :)